The skin reacts strongly to stress, pollution and temperature changes. To fight against these external aggressions, it must find the necessary resources to defend itself. However, without a good skincare routine, it risks losing its radiance: clogged pores, toxin-laden epidermis and blurred complexion. When skin suffocates, cell turnover slows and collagen production weakens. As a result, your features sag and your skin becomes dehydrated. It reflects less light and shows signs of fatigue.
To regain a luminous complexion, use Adopt radiance-boosting facial care products. Products with a targeted action that allow you to recover a skin full of vitality and tone.
The properties of a radiance facial
A facial can have many different properties, depending on the ingredients it contains. Some of the common benefits of a facial can include
- improving skin radiance and brightness: ingredients such as vitamins and minerals can help nourish the skin and make it look brighter;
- exfoliation: exfoliation helps to remove dead skin cells and reveal the fresher, brighter layers underneath: exfoliating prepares the skin for colour in a
- tanning session;
- - Deep cleansing: Radiance facials have cleansing properties to remove impurities and excess oil from the skin;
- Moisturising: Facial brighteners may contain moisturisers to help keep skin hydrated for a healthier, younger look;
- UV protection: Radiance facials may include UV protection ingredients to help prevent sun damage.
How to use radiance facials
When to use a radiance facial?
A radiance facial can be used at different times of the day, depending on the skin's needs and skin care goals. A radiance facial can be beneficial in the following situations:
- Refreshing the skin: A radiance facial can be used to brighten skin that looks dull or tired;
- preparing the skin for an event: a radiance facial can be useful to prepare the skin for a long-lasting make-up such as for a wedding, to give it a brighter and fresher look;
- correcting skin problems: a radiance treatment is beneficial for correcting certain skin problems such as age spots, acne scars, fine lines and wrinkles;
- help prevent the signs of ageing: a radiance facial stimulates collagen production and delays the ageing of the skin.
How to use a radiance facial?
For a complete radiance facial routine, there are a few steps to follow. Start by thoroughly cleansing your skin to remove impurities and excess oil. Use a gentle cleanser to avoid over-irritating the skin. If exfoliation is part of your radiance routine, use a gentle exfoliator to remove dead skin cells. Then apply a radiance treatment to the face, avoiding the eye area. Use gentle strokes to work the radiance treatment into the skin, this will help improve blood circulation and increase absorption of the active ingredients.
In the case of a rinse-off skin care product such as a mask or foaming gel, rinse the skin thoroughly with warm water to remove any excess product. Finally, don't forget to apply a moisturising cream or balm to help keep the skin hydrated and to protect it from external aggressors.
To be most effective, a radiance treatment should be tailored to your skin type. If you don't know your skin type, don't hesitate to have a diagnosis in a beauty salon.
The best treatments for illuminating the complexion: choosing your radiance treatment
There are many different beauty products to give tired skin a second wind. Choose gel textures or
serums. They penetrate the skin quickly and their lightness does not weigh down your skincare routine.
In terms of ingredients, look for formulas that are enriched with moisturizers and tensors. Moisturizers help retain water on the skin's surface. This allows the skin to take its time to absorb it during the day. It slowly plumps up, giving a fresh, rested complexion. Tensing agents, on the other hand, smooth the features to tighten the skin. Your face looks firmer and visibly younger!
Adopt radiance facials
Coconut oil, aloe vera, shea butter: we have selected the best ingredients of natural origin to enhance your face. You will find them in all the cosmetic products in our range dedicated to skin lacking radiance:
Yes you glow.
To remove your makeup residue, use a
make-up remover and micellar water to start with a clean and healthy base. To remove stubborn impurities, use a cleansing gel. Unclog your pores and rid your face of everyday toxins with our exfoliating cream. For refreshing mornings, the Fatigue-relieving eye contour soothes the delicate eye area while reducing dark circles and puffiness.
Finish your beauty routine with a
moisturising cream to wake up the skin by taking care of its hydrolipidic film: coupled with the ultra-hydrating serum, it works miracles to soften the skin and restore its natural elasticity.
Complete your special "radiant face" routine with a
mask (cloth or cream version) about once a week. It's the perfect way to give your skin a new lease on life! Say goodbye to signs of ageing and fatigue and hello to a beautiful, radiant complexion!